Saturday, December 9

Life is Like a Ring


        • Family
        • Girlfriend (s)
        • Friends
        • Career
        • Personal Passion (Soccer, cars, computer games, etc.)

I don’t know others, but for me I look life as a ring. And I put myself right in the middle. Lima benda di atas itu adalah the elements that make up the ring and the distance between me and each element differ depends to time and situation. There are always conflicts occurs and sometimes we need to sacrifice one or two element in order to satisfy others and most importantly ourselves.

We can’t answer simple question such as, who we love most, mother or wife? Simply because it’s different kind of love we pour to both individual, right?

From time to time we will face priority conflict. Lucky for me I have very understanding girlfriend, friends and quite flexible job. The only problem to handle are my mom and family (because they will not read my blog, so I can said that la.. hahahahah). But I know, so many people that not as lucky as me.

Imagine one weekend, we need to work overtime for this particular huge project, Barcelona versus Real Madrid at 3:00 am Sunday live on ESPN, mom pula suruh balik kampong since sepupu kahwin, member-member arrange picnic at Port Dickson on Sunday morning and to put icing on the cake, that Saturday is our girlfriend’s birthday. Master planner pun tidak mampu nak rancang his 48 hours weekend.

Jadi, fikirkanlah sebaiknya sebelum memilih element untuk disacrificekan. It is true, we can’t satisfy everybody around us, but surely ada insan yang kita tahu akan cuba sedaya upaya untuk menggembirakan kita regardless how we treat them. I think mereka lah yang perlu diberi perhormatan to become a diamond of our ring and remember some ring have more that one diamond but there are always diamond yang lebih bersinar berbanding yang lain.


Good Luck..!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

. page counter